Monday 27 May 2024

What I learnt from indulging in drug abuse – Rapper Odumodublvck

Nigerian rapper Odumodublvck has revealed that he used to
indulge in illicit drugs as an undergraduate student.





 



Addressing his audience at a recent concert in Houston,
Texas, USA, the ‘Blood On The Dance Floor’ crooner disclosed that he was
abusing crack cocaine before giving up the habit.



 



He said the lesson he learnt from indulging in drug abuse is
determination.



 



He, however, emphasised that drug abuse is dangerous to
one’s health.



 



Odumodublvck said, “I used to take crack cocaine when I was
in Unilag in 2014. It is not good for your life. But while I was smoking it one
day, I learnt a lesson. The lesson is: How bad do you want it?





 



“And I’m talking to each and everyone of you here, whatever
you are doing in your life, how bad do you want it? Do you want to be the
biggest blogger? Do you want to be the biggest artist? Do you want to be the
biggest businesswoman? How bad do you want it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I remain in PDP, I’m not going anywhere – Plateau Gov Mutfwang

Plateau State Governor, Caleb Mutfwang, says he remains loyal to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, dismissing rumours of him joining the Al...